Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on DotComSecrets Birmingham’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on DotComSecrets Birmingham’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by DotComSecrets Birmingham whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on DotComSecrets Birmingham’s site are given “as is”. DotComSecrets Birmingham makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, DotComSecrets Birmingham does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should DotComSecrets Birmingham or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on DotComSecrets Birmingham’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that DotComSecrets Birmingham or a DotComSecrets Birmingham approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on DotComSecrets Birmingham’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. DotComSecrets Birmingham does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. DotComSecrets Birmingham may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. DotComSecrets Birmingham does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
DotComSecrets Birmingham has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by DotComSecrets Birmingham of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
DotComSecrets Birmingham may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with DotComSecrets Birmingham’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United Kingdom DotComSecrets Birmingham State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
UPDATED and AMENDED for GDPR – Below
DotComSecrets Birmingham (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the seowebgeek.com website and platform (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What kind of data is processed?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We collect information how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
For what purpose is the data collected?
DotComSecrets Birmingham uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Duration of Processing
DotComSecrets Birmingham will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
How do we protect your information?
Disclosure to Third Parties
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services.
Under certain circumstances, DotComSecrets Birmingham may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
DotComSecrets Birmingham may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DotComSecrets Birmingham
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by DotComSecrets Birmingham, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot provide, rectify or delete any data that we store on behalf of our users or customers.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the site and/or services. You further agree that DotComSecrets Birmingham shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your Personal Data if you choose to withdraw consent.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
WickedReports is an analytics service provided by Wicked Reports LLC.
The Hotjar Poll & Survey widgets are services that enable interaction with the Hotjar platform provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Visual Website Optimizer (Wingify)
We use Visual Website Optimizer as an A/B testing service.
Pingdom is a monitoring service provided by Pingdom AB.
Google AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Twitter Remarketing (Twitter, Inc.)
Twitter Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Twitter advertising network.
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
Hosting and backend infrastructure
Linode is a hosting service provided by Linode, LLC.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon.com Inc.
CloudVPS is a hosting service provided by IT Ernity.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments.
Disqus is a content commenting service provided by Big Heads Labs Inc.
Facebook Comments is a content commenting service provided by Facebook, Inc. enabling the User to leave comments and share them on the Facebook platform.
Interaction and customer support
The Facebook Messenger Customer Chat is a service for interacting with the Facebook Messenger live chat platform provided by Facebook, Inc.
Freshdesk is a support and contact request management service provided by Freshworks, Inc.
ManyChat is a platform to send and receive messages on Facebook Messenger.
User database management
ActiveCampaign is a User database management service provided by ActiveCampaign, Inc.
Intercom is a User database management service provided by Intercom Inc. Intercom can also be used as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages within this Website.
Amazon Simple Email Services
Amazon Simple Email Service
Amazon Simple Email Service is an email address management and message sending service provided by Amazon.com Inc.
PostMark is a service to send out email messages.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
ThriveCart is a check-out system to handle payments and affiliate tracking.
Gravatar is an image visualization service provided by Automattic Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Vimeo is a video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc.
The way CloudFlare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this Website, i.e., communication between this Website and the User’s browser, while also allowing analytical data from this Website to be collected.
Facebook Social Widgets
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Google+ Social Widgets
The Google+ +1 button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Google+ social network provided by Google Inc.
Twitter Social Widgets
The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc.
LinkedIn Social Widgets
The LinkedIn share button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn.
Links To Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are a participant in an DotComSecrets Birmingham campaign, this section applies to you.
You can get more information about DotComSecrets Birmingham by visiting the ‘about DotComSecrets Birmingham’ section of our site. DotComSecrets Birmingham assists its users/customers in creating marketing campaigns. In case you have participated in such a campaign, you have the right to see, modify and/or delete your personal information from DotComSecrets Birmingham.
You can do this by contacting the data controller (the person or organisation who organised the campaign you participated in). You can also access the My Data section to see, modify and/or delete your personal information.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a user’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
20 Clydesdale Road
Email: [email protected]